The Sims 5 Game Short Overview
The Sims 5 is interactive game. It is a 5th part of the game with some new additional features. Have you tried its previous version Sims4? Well, this version is almost same as previous. However, it just contains some new features like open world, car and some amazing features. This game was released in 2012. This game was the most famous game in 2014. In only one moth they sold almost 10 million games.
Given below are some latest features of the Sims 5. Let’s have a look at them
This game contains amazing graphics and features
- In this version you are able to get new latest cars.
- You can locate the new planets and go to the shops.
- You can use different transportation like bikes, cars and buses as well.
- Apart from other garage, now you can access your own garage where you can park your own car.
- Along with the houses now you can also build plots.
This game provides many innovative functions which provide best gaming experience to the user. We hope this provided information will be beneficial for you during the game. You must try it at least once.
The Sims 5 Trailer
- CPU: Core 2 Duo E4300 1.8GHz or Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: Win Xp 32
- VIDEO CARD: GeForce 6600 GT or Radeon X1300 256MB
- DIRECT X: DX 9
- HARD DISK SPACE: 9 GB
How to Install The Sims 5?
- Click on “Download” Button.
- Game Installation Page Will Appear
- Accept “User License Agreement” By Clicking “I Understand” Button.
- Next Choose the Path, Where you want to download the game.
- The game will start to download in your specified directory.
- Open the Game and Enjoy.
Download The Sims 5 PC Game
Filepedia is home of unlimited games, software, applications for mobiles, laptops, and PC. You can choose from hundreds of games to play online or offline. We know that you are here after going through so many websites. You can get free games online without downloading. There are hundreds of ways to get these games free of cost on your computer or mobile device.