The Sims 3 Game Short Overview
The Sims 3 is the 3rd most important name in the existence simulation online game evolved by way of The Sims Studio (Maxis). It’s far the sequel of The Sims 2. It was launched for
- PlayStation 3
- Wii (in November 2006)
- Os x
- Microsoft windows–
- PS 3,
- Xbox 360,
- The Windows Smartphone version.
The Sims 3 proved as a commercial success, by promoting 1.4 million copies in its first week
The Sims 3 is developed on the same parameters as its predecessors. Players manage their very own Sims’ activities and relationships in a manner just like actual life. The game play is open-ended and does no longer have a defined goal. Demanding situations arise randomly based totally on elements of each Sim’s lifestyle, inclusive of relationships, skills and task.
Profession possibilities consisting of operating overtime or finishing unique responsibilities can yield a pay boost, cash bonus, or courting improve. Ability opportunities are requests by means of pals or network participants for Sims to clear up issues the use of their received competencies for coins or relationship rewards. If the opportunity is concerned to a Sim’s school, the reward may be improved school performance.
The game includes an elective characteristic referred to as “Story Progression” which lets in all Sims in the neighborhood to autonomously keep unfastened will without the player ever controlling those Sims. Sims lives for a set time that is adjustable by using the player and advance via numerous lifestyles ranges (toddler, toddler, child, teenager, younger person, person, and elder).
Sims can die of old age or they can die upfront from reasons consisting of fireplace, hunger, drowning, and electrocution. Further reasons of death have been added inside the video games expansion packs.
- “GameSpot” presented The Sims 3 a rating of 9 out of 10. this evaluation praised the game.
- The game turned into ranked on 91 number in IGN’s “Top 100 Modern video games
- The Sims 3 on number 89 at the listing In a special edition of Edge magazine, listing their 100 top videogames of all-time
- On Facebook, approximately there are 13 million people like this game
The Sims 3 Trailer
- 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent.
- 1.5 GB RAM.
- 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0.
- Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 1.
- At least 6.1 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games.
How to Install The Sims 3?
- Click on “Download” Button.
- Game Installation Page Will Appear
- Accept “User License Agreement” By Clicking “I Understand” Button.
- Next Choose the Path, Where you want to download the game.
- The game will start to download in your specified directory.
- Open the Game and Enjoy.
Download The Sims 3 PC Game
Filepedia is home of unlimited games, software, applications for mobiles, laptops, and PC. You can choose from hundreds of games to play online or offline. We know that you are here after going through so many websites. You can get free games online without downloading. There are hundreds of ways to get these games free of cost on your computer or mobile device.