Splinter Cell Blacklist Game Short Overview
Tom Clancy’s splinter cell blacklist PC Game is an action adventure game. It is developed by Ubisoft Toronto and launched by Ubisoft. This game belongs to the famous series known as Splinter cell: Conviction. It was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in August 2013.
In this game, player will play a role of spymaster working for the 4th Echelon known as Sam Fisher. His mission is to stop a group of terrorists. These terrorists are trying to pressurize the USA into recollecting all of its armed forces positioned abroad. Like the previous versions of this game, player will have to complete different missions and objectives and defeat enemies.
This game also contains some elements from its previous version like action focus of conviction and the stealth focus of the older games.
In splinter cell blacklist PC Game, the player will control the character, Sam fisher and has to stop the group of terrorists known as Engineers. Its game play focus on stealth and uses the third person perspective. During game the player is able to run, move their camera and leap over obstacles. Blacklist consists of traditional stealth features from its previous versions.
Splinter Cell Blacklist PC Requirements
- OS: Windows XP SP3 or Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8 (both 32/64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 @ 2.13 Ghz and better; AMD Athlon64 X2 5600+ @ 2.8 Ghz or better
- RAM:At least 2GB
- Video card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT / current equivalent GeForce GTX 650, / AMD Radeon HD3870 or better (512MB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher)
- DirectX: Direct X June 2010 Redistributable
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with most recent Drivers
- Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard & mouse required, optional controller
Splinter Cell Blacklist Trailer
How to Install Splinter Cell Blacklist?
- Click on “Download” Button Given Bellow and Next Download page will appear in front of you. You can install the latest Winrar to extract the game file for later use.
- As the game download page appears you have to Accept “User License Agreement” By Clicking “I Understand” Button.
- Next Choose the Path, Where you want to download the game.
- The game will start to download in your specified directory.
- Once the download & installation is complete, launch the game and have fun playing your favorite game.
- Make sure you update your DirectX to avoid any problems during gameplay.
- You must install or update DirectX to the latest version to avoid any kind of error.
- All Files are 100% Clean and Virus free. Make sure you follow all the instructions.
Filepedia is home of unlimited games, software, applications for mobiles, laptops, and PC. You can choose from hundreds of games to play online or offline.