Resident Evil 4 Game Short Overview
Resident Evil 4 PC Game is also called as Biohazard 4 in Japan. This game is a type of survival horror video game. It is created and launched by Capcom. This game is the sixth release of Resident Evil series. In January 2005, it was released in North America and Japan. In Europe and Australia it was released in March 2005. This game is about the agent of U.S Government named as Leon S. Kennedy. His objective is to rescue the daughter of U.S. President’s daughter. Her name is Ashley Graham. She is kidnapped for some evil mean. On his way to Spain, Leon will face many difficulties like he will have to fight with the horses of the wild villagers.
In Resident Evil 4 PC Game, player will play a role of the character whose name is Leon S. kennedy. He is the hero in the game and his mission is to rescue the daughter of U.S. president, Ashley Graham. This game is about action and horror. Player will have to fight against many enemies. When you move to combat mode or try to hit your enemy camera view will come to your shoulder for your ease.
Resident Evil 4 PC Requirements
- CPU: Pentium III or AMD Athlon (or better)
- CPU Speed: 1 GHz
- RAM: 256 MB
- OS: Windows 2000/XP (only)
- Video Card: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant AGP / PCI Express w/ Shader 2.0 or higher (NVIDIA GeForce 6/7 families+ /ATI Radeon X Series+ [X200 not supported])
- DirectX version: DirectX 9.0c or higher (included on disc)
- Sound Card: Yes
- Free Disk Space: 5 GB
- CD-ROM: 16x or faster CD-ROM
Resident Evil 4 Trailer
How to Install Resident Evil 4?
- Click on “Download” Button Given Bellow and Next Download page will appear in front of you. You can install the latest Winrar to extract the game file for later use.
- As the game download page appears you have to Accept “User License Agreement” By Clicking “I Understand” Button.
- Next Choose the Path, Where you want to download the game.
- The game will start to download in your specified directory.
- Once the download & installation is complete, launch the game and have fun playing your favorite game.
- Make sure you update your DirectX to avoid any problems during gameplay.
- You must install or update DirectX to the latest version to avoid any kind of error.
- All Files are 100% Clean and Virus free. Make sure you follow all the instructions.
Filepedia is home of unlimited games, software, applications for mobiles, laptops, and PC. You can choose from hundreds of games to play online or offline.