Project IGI I’m Going In Game Short Overview
The I.G.I. I’m Going In project is created by inner loop and launched by December 15, 2000 by Eidos Interactive. This game received the mixed reviews because of some drawbacks like poorly timed A.I. , no multiplayer option available and deficiency of mid-game save option etc. However, this game contains amazing sound design and outstanding graphics.
This game is considered as one of the most difficult shooter and stealth game that is launched on 15 December, 2000. This game got instant success when it was released. The main character in the game is an agent named as Jones I.G.I (Institute for Intelligence Geotactical) and former British SAS operator.
The main character will move at the bottom of the JachPriboi to get and extract the information related to the stolen warhead. Russia has taken Priboi and Jones devices. Jones, move ahead to find his team and the Priboi moved for investigation. Ekk is having first gathering with the Jones, however Jones will get killed after his second retirement.
Project IGI I’m Going In PC Requirements
- CPU: Minimum of Pentium III or Athlon 700MHz Processor is required
- RAM: 128MB of RAM
- GPU: 32MB 3D Accelerated Video Card is minimal requirement
- DX: DirectX 8.1 is required
- OS: Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Store: 1.9GB of Hard Disk Space is minimum
- Sound: DirectX-compatible Sound Card
- ODD: 8X CD-ROM Drive is essential
- Network: 56Kbps Modem (Modem play) is required
Project IGI I’m Going In Trailer
How to Install Project IGI I’m Going In?
- Click on “Download” Button Given Bellow and Next Download page will appear in front of you. You can install the latest Winrar to extract the game file for later use.
- As the game download page appears you have to Accept “User License Agreement” By Clicking “I Understand” Button.
- Next Choose the Path, Where you want to download the game.
- The game will start to download in your specified directory.
- Once the download & installation is complete, launch the game and have fun playing your favorite game.
- Make sure you update your DirectX to avoid any problems during gameplay.
- You must install or update DirectX to the latest version to avoid any kind of error.
- All Files are 100% Clean and Virus free. Make sure you follow all the instructions.
Filepedia is home of unlimited games, software, applications for mobiles, laptops, and PC. You can choose from hundreds of games to play online or offline.