Midtown Madness 1 Game Short Overview
Midtown Madness PC Game also known as Midtown Madness: Chicago Edition is a racing game. It is created for Windows by Angel Studios (Now known as Rockstar San Diego) and launched by Microsoft. Its demo version was released on 1 May 1999. However, the complete game was released at the end of May 1999. Midtown Madness 2 was released in September 2000 and Midtown Madness 3 was released in June 2003 which is available for Xbox. This game takes place in Chicago. The objective of the player in this game is to win the street races and get the latest cars.
The most amazing thing about this game is that unlike other racing games which bound the player to the track limitation this game provide freedom to player to move in Chicago. This freedom is known as “an unprecedented degree of freedom to drive around in a virtual city”. You can explore the city with different modes available in the game. You can also get to know about the traffic and weather conditions. This game has received the positive review across the world.
The Midtown Madness Full Game consists of 4 single player modes. These four modes are Blitz, Circuit, Checkpoint and Cruise.
Midtown Madness 1 PC Requirements
- CPU : Pentium
- CPU Speed: 166 MHz AT LEAST
- RAM Required: 32 MB at least
- Hard Disk Space: 300 MB at least
- Graphics Type: SVGA or more
- Graphics Resolution: Multiple Resolutions
- Color Depth: High Color will be good
Midtown Madness 1 Trailer
How to Install Midtown Madness 1?
- Click on “Download” Button Given Bellow and Next Download page will appear in front of you. You can install the latest Winrar to extract the game file for later use.
- As the game download page appears you have to Accept “User License Agreement” By Clicking “I Understand” Button.
- Next Choose the Path, Where you want to download the game.
- The game will start to download in your specified directory.
- Once the download & installation is complete, launch the game and have fun playing your favorite game.
- Make sure you update your DirectX to avoid any problems during gameplay.
- You must install or update DirectX to the latest version to avoid any kind of error.
- All Files are 100% Clean and Virus free. Make sure you follow all the instructions.
Filepedia is home of unlimited games, software, applications for mobiles, laptops, and PC. You can choose from hundreds of games to play online or offline.