FIFA 14 Game Short Overview
FIFA 14 PC Game is sports based football video game. It is developed by EA Canada and launched by EA Sports. On September 2013, it was released for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, PlayStation Vita, Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation 2 and for Microsoft Windows as well. It was also released for Android on September 23, 2013. Later on, it was also released for iOS and for Windows Phone 8 as a Free premium. However, some features are not available for free.
The player can create their own team from staff and real world players. They can compete in different online and offline tournaments. FUT also enables “single online match” where player will play a single match against the other player. There are no tournaments available in single one match as its name suggests. You can earn points which you can use to improve and enhance your team. In every game, numbers of coins you earn vary. It depends on your condition in the game, either you win or lose. Players are able to change the way of play and also modify the kit numbers.
FIFA 14 PC Requirements
- OS: Windows Vista SP1 / Windows 7/8
- CPU: 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo
- RAM: 2GB RAM for Windows Vista & Windows 7/8
- Disc Drive: DVD-ROM at 8x Speed
- Hard Drive: 8.0 GB, with additional space required for saved games and DirectX 9.0c installation
- Video: 3D accelerated 256 MB video card with support for Pixel Shader 3.0
- Minimum Supported Video Cards: ATI Radeon HD 3600, NVIDIA GeForce 6800GT
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Input: Keyboard, Mouse, Dual Analogue gamepad, VOIP Headset
- Online Multiplayer: 2-22 players, 512 kbits/sec or faster
- Single System Multiplayer: 2-5 players on 1 PC
FIFA 14 Trailer
How to Install FIFA 14?
- Click on “Download” Button Given Bellow and Next Download page will appear in front of you. You can install the latest Winrar to extract the game file for later use.
- As the game download page appears you have to Accept “User License Agreement” By Clicking “I Understand” Button.
- Next Choose the Path, Where you want to download the game.
- The game will start to download in your specified directory.
- Once the download & installation is complete, launch the game and have fun playing your favorite game.
- Make sure you update your DirectX to avoid any problems during gameplay.
- You must install or update DirectX to the latest version to avoid any kind of error.
- All Files are 100% Clean and Virus free. Make sure you follow all the instructions.
Filepedia is home of unlimited games, software, applications for mobiles, laptops, and PC. You can choose from hundreds of games to play online or offline.