Filepedia.net operates in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you believe that your copyrighted material has been posted on Filepedia.net, or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that infringes on your copyrights. We suggest you first seek legal advice from an attorney on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Sufficient contact information, including a valid email address, so we may contact you.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, including at least one search term under which the material appears in Filepedia.net search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- The notice must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please send the written infringement notice via our Contact Us page.
Please allow 2-3 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.