Call Of Duty World At War Game Short Overview
Call of Duty World at War PC Game is a first person shooter game. It is created by Trey arch and launched by Activation. It is available for PlayStation 3, Wii, Microsoft Windows and Xbox 360. It was launched on November 11, 2008 in North America and after three days it was released in Europe. This game is considered as the fifth release of the famous call of duty series.
The first title of the game is the Black Ops. For the ease of mobile users Windows Mobile version was released by the Glu Mobile. Moreover, various versions for Nintendo DS and PlayStation 2 were also released. This game is the enhanced version of the Call of Duty 4 modern Warfare game engine which was launched by Infinity Ward.
This version of the game contains some features similar to its previous versions. In the game, all players will fight together with the co-players. So the players are able to help each other during the game in different ways such as by providing protection fire, killing enemies and making ways clear etc. like all other versions of this game it also contain ranking system.
Call Of Duty World At War PC Requirements
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 / AMD 64 3200+
- RAM: 512MB RAM (XP)/1GB RAM (Vista)
- OS: Windows XP / Windows Vista
- Video Card: Shader 3.0 or better, 256MB Nvidia GeForce 6600GT/ATI Radeon 1600XT or better
- Sound Card: Yes
- Free Disk Space: 8 GB
Call Of Duty World At War Trailer
How to Install Call Of Duty World At War?
- Click on “Download” Button Given Bellow and Next Download page will appear in front of you. You can install the latest Winrar to extract the game file for later use.
- As the game download page appears you have to Accept “User License Agreement” By Clicking “I Understand” Button.
- Next Choose the Path, Where you want to download the game.
- The game will start to download in your specified directory.
- Once the download & installation is complete, launch the game and have fun playing your favorite game.
- Make sure you update your DirectX to avoid any problems during gameplay.
- You must install or update DirectX to the latest version to avoid any kind of error.
- All Files are 100% Clean and Virus free. Make sure you follow all the instructions.
Filepedia is home of unlimited games, software, applications for mobiles, laptops, and PC. You can choose from hundreds of games to play online or offline.