Age Of Empires 1 Game Short Overview
Age of Empires 1 PC game belongs to the famous game series which was released by Ensemble Studios in October 1997. It was launched by Microsoft Studios. This game got a title Age of Empires. After this title seven more titles and 3 spin off titles was launched. This game consists of two main modes. One is single player mode and other is campaign mode. This famous game has challenged and competed the civilization game series.
At first you may think this game is failed but later on when this game was released it got positive reviews. Its original Age of Empires as well as extension pack which was released later on as “the gold edition” both get positive reviews.
Age of Empires 1 PC Game enable a player to create a civilization of people form the problem hunter gatherer to a high Iron Age empire. If you want to get success in this game then you must collect some useful resources to get units for buildings and other technology. In this game, new resources will be provided if the game progresses. This game contains twelve civilizations. In each civilization there are specific set of attributes having different number of units and technologies.
Age Of Empires 1 PC Requirements
- OS: Windows 98/2000/XP
- CPU: Pentium
- CPU Speed in MHz: 90MHz
- RAM: 16MB (Windows 95/98), 24MB (Windows NT)
- Hard Drive Space: 50MB
- Video RAM: 1MB
- Graphics Type: 1MB
Age Of Empires 1 Trailer
How to Install Age Of Empires 1?
- Click on “Download” Button Given Bellow and Next Download page will appear in front of you. You can install the latest Winrar to extract the game file for later use.
- As the game download page appears you have to Accept “User License Agreement” By Clicking “I Understand” Button.
- Next Choose the Path, Where you want to download the game.
- The game will start to download in your specified directory.
- Once the download & installation is complete, launch the game and have fun playing your favorite game.
- Make sure you update your DirectX to avoid any problems during gameplay.
- You must install or update DirectX to the latest version to avoid any kind of error.
- All Files are 100% Clean and Virus free. Make sure you follow all the instructions.
Filepedia is home of unlimited games, software, applications for mobiles, laptops, and PC. You can choose from hundreds of games to play online or offline.